Sunday, April 18, 2010

The SIMPLE things

I am a thinker. For those who know me really well, that is the understatement of the century. My mind runs in circles and I tire myself out often. I once told my best friend, "I am thinking so much that I am getting on my own nerves."

What I realized, YET AGAIN, today is that God knows, because He sort of made me that way...not the running in circles part, but the able-to-analyze-the-details part...and when I am thinking TOO much and "getting on my own nerves", He sends someone along to tell me in two SIMPLE sentences that it is TRULY going to be okay:

"The favor of the Lord is upon you."

"I love you."

Thanks, God, for breaking through to this over-analytical thinker today reminding me that the important things that make life worthwhile truly are just that SIMPLE.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails