Sunday, May 6, 2012

Project 365 :: Weeks 16-18



Day 106 :: And the painting begins...




Day 107 :: Hello, world! 
{One of three little guys that currently 
make their home with their momma at my work office}



Day 108 :: Lunch with my cuzzie 
{taking a break from working on the house}



 Day 109 :: Busy, busy peeps! 
{Painting, cleaning, cooking, fencing, and more...}

Day 110 :: And the work continues...
{even the kids helped!}


 Day 111 :: My pretty, pretty cousin, Michaela, at her Grand March 
{I cannot believe she is old enough to go to PROM!!}

 Day 112 :: So on MOVING DAY, 
we got our bed set up with our new {to us} bed frame from 
Jill and Mike Nichols and then right before bedtime, it fell! 
Hahaha...so Arno and Dad had ONE MORE project 
to work on by the end of the LONG day!

Day 113 :: Furniture shopping with the fam!



Day 114 :: Chick-fil-a with Mom & Granny


Day 115 :: Brotherly Love


Day 116 (1) :: We have 5 dogwood trees in our new backyard 
and like 2 or 3 in our front yard. SO COOL!


 Day 116 (2) :: Our first dinner using the amazing 5 burner gas stove top 
-- spaghetti & salad {sauce based on my Granny's recipe).

Day 117 :: First time using oven at the house -- 
A yummy ooey gooey chocolatey cookie brownie combo!


Day 118 :: Chillin' on our NEW couch
{It is SO comfortable!}


Day 119 :: Sisterly hang out time with errands,
Chick-fil-a, and rain!


Day 120 :: Sunday afternoon snack
Nutella, anyone??
#YUMMY


HOUSE SNEAK PEEK
Day 121(1) :: Our new bedroom with new{to us}
bed frame and dresser... Love it!


Day 121(2) :: A little bit of the city in our cozy bathroom
The travel theme makes me feel right at home!


Day 122 :: "Hey Mommy! I love our new digs!"


Day 123 :: Watching my sister at work
She is a FAB special ed teacher!


Day 124 :: And the foster care home study begins....
Checking paperwork off the list as we met 
with our case worker.


Day 125 :: An afternoon of fun with my sweet goddaughter,
little Macy Hope


Day 126 :: Turtle Brownies for my sick man
{yeah..and maybe for me too! ;-)}



I'm on a journey, chronicling my life with a picture a day for a year. I hope to discover the world around me in my day-to-day life in a uniquely different way as well as learn more about my DSLR to better capture those precious moments. Linking up with my friend Paige and others who are taking this challenge too.

2 comments:

Alisonkinlaw said... Best Blogger Tips

I really love your bathroom decor! :)  And the COUCH!  Hello!!!  Can't wait to finally get over there and get the updated tour. :) 

Katy said... Best Blogger Tips

love this and love seeing you at "home"!

Related Posts with Thumbnails