Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Worship Wednesday: Held

My friend, Katy, shared worship on this Wednesday, and I thought that was a beautiful idea so I thought I would share a song that I "heard" the other day not for the first time with my ears, but for the first time with my heart.

In this journey of life....

This is what it means to be HELD
How it feels, when the sacred is torn from your life
And you survive
This is what it is to be loved and to know
That the promise was that when everything fell
We'd be HELD

If hope if born of suffering
If this is only the beginning
Can we not wait, for one hour
Watching for our Savior



10 comments:

Katy said... Best Blogger Tips

ohhhhhh that song makes me cry every time!!

Charissa said... Best Blogger Tips

I love this song too...and I can totally relate to your post from Tuesday- I am also the high energy, super analytical type!!;)

Carole said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you, Lindsey, for sharing this song and your heart.

Alece said... Best Blogger Tips

this song has had significant meaning to me over the past few years... and being reminded of it now is so perfectly timely. thank you, friend... 

ohmyheart...

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

It's beautiful, right?

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Awww...thanks for the understanding...nice to know us "crazy" people are not alone.

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks, Carole!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so glad!  Thinking of you daily!

brittany said... Best Blogger Tips

this song has a special place in my heart, too! it was the first song my baby sister ever had the courage to sing in public...and it was beautiful! makes me cry every time. thank you for reminding me of such a precious memory!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww...love that, Brittany!

Related Posts with Thumbnails