Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Relentless Love

Dictionary.com and the Free Dictionary describe relentless this way:

"unyieldingly severe, strict, or harsh"

with mercy even being illustrated as the antonym.

And yet relentless is the journey the Father is taking me on this year, and I am learning how because He first paved the way with grace and then showed me redemption that I am seeing this relentless adventure a bit differently now.

Merriam-Webster.com recounts the definition this way:

"showing or promising no abatement of severity, intensity, strength, or pace"

like relentless optimism, relentless grace, relentless hope, relentless love......


The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9

His love is RELENTLESS for all....in every circumstance.

This month I have asked some of my fellow bloggers to join me here at The Little Missionary Girl All Grown Up to share how they have seen the relentless love of the Father in their lives in moments of brokenness, heartache, and valley-of-shadow moments. I just know you are going to LOVE to hear from each of them because well, I can honestly say that I have spent time either in person, over the phone, on LONG Twitter/Gmail/Facebook chats, or all of the above with each blogger sharing this month and I count them all as friends. The fact that I get to SHARE my friends with you is a REAL treat to this psychology/communications degreed girl.

So before they come and start meeting you next week...I wanted to introduce them to give you a chance to go and nose around at their blogs and fall in love with their words and hearts like I have!











And there may be a few more friends and surprises popping up throughout the month too so I hope you will join us during the love month as we go deeper into His Relentless Love!


“Let your religion be less of a theory and more of a love affair.”
-G.K. Chesterton



11 comments:

Christina Gilliland said... Best Blogger Tips

So blessed to be here with you and the wonderful other women! 

Amy Lee Ellis said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, so many blogs I enjoy!  Can't wait to read these.

Jen said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so excited for this series! Thanks for including me in it!

Amy McCollister said... Best Blogger Tips

Oooh! I will definitely be checking in. Relentless has become my favorite word. I actually wanted my URL to be "relentlesspursuit" but it was already taken, so I replaced relentless with beloved since that's what my name means. :) Can't wait.

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope that you have been enjoying everything so far! I love hearing from so many different perspectives!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

I am excited for your post next week!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so glad! Hope you have been enjoying it so far!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Enjoyed your post today! And I loved that it blessed people and they could connect too!

Christina Gilliland said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes! I was glad too :) Wasn't sure, you know? But so thankful...

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

A uncooked onion may very ωеll bе rubbed on unbroken chilblаins with excellent
fіnal resultѕ. Ѕelfmade breaԁ іs not only convеnient to make, but it's more suitable for you. You possibly will be the rationale of obstructions in your father's good rеsults.


Heгe іs my homepage; best pizza stones buy

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Qualіty articles iѕ thе crucial to attract thе uѕers to pay a quiсk
visit the web ѕite, that's what this website is providing.

my web blog :: premieracademyschool.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails