Monday, April 25, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays: Today I....

Today I felt...renewed HOPE for the future.

Today I saw....many friends at church and MOST of my family for our Easter meal.


Today I ate...yummy salad with feta and walnuts AND gooey deep dish chocolate chip cookie with Ice cream.

Today I kissed...the love of my life.

Today I bought...steak for my husband who was home sick and missed the Easter meal.

Today I heard...a new favorite song - "Come Away With Me."

Today I lost...track of time reading so many fun blogs.

Today I decided...to change the way I view my life and my future.

Today I need...to organize my thoughts in reference to making some decisions for my future.

Today I wish...my best friend in Tulsa could have hung out with me in the beautiful sunshine!


Linked up with All The Weigh

***Won't you share ALL or SOME of your "Today I..." with me in the comments?? Would love to hear from you!!

4 comments:

Dennis & Jodi said... Best Blogger Tips

Followed you over from Kenz' blog! Love the pictures added in! (especially the ice cream one... mmm.. now I want some! lol) PLease feel free to stop by my blog! Happy Monday!!

Jen Price said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a GREAT day! Happy Easter!

nina@themissadventuresofnina said... Best Blogger Tips

aww, I love seeing the pictures. Thanks for the comment. The book is one reference of Dominican Republic history called "La Fiesta del Chivo", my oldest shares my love for books and requested that I get it.
Hope you have a great week!

Lindsey V said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jodi
Great to have you stop by, Jodi! Thank you!

@Jen
Yes! Great to spend with family! Thank you!

@Nina Patricia @ The Adventures of Nina Patricia Wow! Very interesting book choice for your oldest! I grew up in Haiti, so the DR is pretty close to my childhood home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails