Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Blogoversary.....to ME! ;)

So on the actual day of my blogoversary, April 16th, I forgot! #EpicFail

However, since it is still April....I know, it's the last day....I thought I would honor that "momentous" occasion by sharing some of my favorite posts AND some of YOUR favorite posts.
{May 2010}

My blogging got a slow start as I was figuring out what I wanted to write about and what message I wanted to "get out there", so I didn't have a lot of post those first two months, but then in June...

Here is one that I feel really got me started in sharing my heart for people....


and how much I love working with kids and how they put life in perspective....


Last year, due to health issues and dealing with the underlying emotions that the Haiti earthquake had left in my heart as well as the whole "trying to conceive" deal, I really felt like the Lord was prompting me to write a 30 day series on hope.

Here is the first day....


....and this one about a great love story....


....and this one is about courage....


....on growing up....


Finally, by August, near the end of my 30 days, I was finally able to share a bit about the impact that the earthquake had on me and my family....


and finally, I shared some of my own dreams.....


And then for better or worse, I shared a few of my obsessions


In September, I shared about how we had to make the difficult decision of taking some time off from full time ministry and leave South Africa.


It took a few months to figure things out and to get A LOT of needed rest, so my little blog here was quite neglected during that time, but the new year brought new promise and renewed vision.


These are just a few of my favorites over the past couple of months


I also joined up with some amazing bloggers & women this year. This is a sample of some of my link-ups with them....

The Day A Letter Set Me Free - Faith Barista & Mama's Losin' It
Multitude Monday: Going Home - A Holy Experience

Okay, so that is kind of a lot! I would love for you to check a few out and let me know what you think. Maybe you have had a favorite that I didn't include....won't you let me know?

I have SO enjoyed all of the new friends that I have made in this blog world and I look forward to many more posts and connections to come!!

{April 2011}

4 comments:

Jen Price said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Blogoversary!

Stephanie said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so glad you're a part of the blogosphere, Lindsey! Congrats.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Lindsey V said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jen
and
@Stephanie

So great to have two of my GREAT blogging friends to stop by here and congratulate me on this world that you both have been navigating for awhile. I have learned a lot from both of you. Thank you for "guiding" and "encouraging" me in this journey!

Jen said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Blogoversary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails