Saturday, November 26, 2011

And The Winner Is.....

Congrats to Nancy Franson!!
Winner of the $20 DaySpring gift card....just in time for holiday shopping!!
{Chosen by random.org}

  • That's just so pretty! I counted to 1000 with Ann, and the practice changed my life. So thankful God loves this gray-haired old woman enough to continue to invite me into deeper knowledge of and love for him. Just started a women's Sunday School class and talked about my experience in counting the gifts. Hoping others will take the dare. Thanks for the invite to enter the giveaway. Blessings to you.
Don't be sad if you did not win. DaySpring is running an amazing special with dozens of items marked down PLUS an extra 30% off with the code SUPER30 through the end of November. Don't miss these great saving on AH-MA-ZING gifts for your whole family!!

I already got my order in, and I am SO excited for the items...over half of my presents have already been purchased! Yay!! Plus a few things just for me! Hehehee...!!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! Praying His grace and blessing are so real to you today!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails