Friday, March 23, 2012

The Paradox of Emptiness

Have you ever wondered if your own personal desert season will EVER end?


When will I find my life long love?

When will I hold my own babies in my arms?

When will I have enough money to buy that house?
When will I get that dream job
or afford to stay at home
or buy the right car
or take the perfect vacation?

When will eating chocolate actually help me LOSE calories?

Okay, so maybe the last one will never REALLY happen...

...but sometimes life feels like moving from one waiting room to the next, checking in, watching others go in and out of those sacred back room doors, wondering when it will be MY turn, feeling forgotten or maybe even abandoned.



Won't you please join me over at Must Love God today
to hear the rest of my own journey through seasons of emptiness....?


Must Love God




You're Already Amazing

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails