As the revelations unfold, I will share more, but needless to say, He is amazing me in how He speaks even through, and especially in, the seemingly mundane, habitual moments.
Here's a little glimpse into this week's unearthings....
Day 71 :: Lazy Sunday Afternoon
Day 77 :: Celebrating my pal, Jamie, as she and Grant prepare to welcome
their little lady bug in just a few weeks!
The Joy Dare
1000 gifts in 2012
214) The way the wind sounds when you close your eyes and just soak it in
215) The way the leaf floated at the top of the bucket of water --> random loveliness
216) Filling the pages of my 1000 gifts book (untapped potential)
217) Golden Double Stuff Oreoes
218) The smell of spring --> it is captivating me!
219) How excited my kitties were to spend time outside in the beautiful weather
3 Gifts Found In Silence
220) Time with my friend Alison at her house where they do not own a TV
221) Just sitting together with my love, in comfortable silence, each with our own thoughts
222) The stillness of the quiet house, when I am the last one awake
223) Jake: "But Mommy, Miss Lindsey is here and I haven't seen her in FOREVER!"
224) Listening to goddaughter Macy with her new words and sounds --> so cute!
225) Spending time with my best friend
3 Hard Eucharisteos
226) Finding His mercies in only one hour of sleep
227) Learning to trust Him in the tension of the waiting
228) The beauty of spring only came because of the persistence of the seeds through the cold winter
229) Those buds that have lay dormant for weeks, seeming, like they were going to bloom but now finally ARE in bloom!
230) Working with Wendy & Kasi to hang things to decorate around her new apartment
231) Celebrating with a friend at her baby shower -- She's waited a long time for this!
3 Gifts Red
232) Walking with Arno in his bright red slippers
233) Hot Tamales...Mhmmmm...!!
234) "DON'T WORRY. BE HOPPY." bag with the red lily pad gifted to me from Cheryl