Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer Fun :: Farmer's Market

Summer time is full of exciting activities, fun adventures, & yummy treats. So, I want to share a series of posts of MY SUMMER FUN with YOU! I hope you enjoy and will share your summer memories and days with me too!


One of my very favorite parts of living in the rural farming communities
of the East Coast is fresh fruits and veggies.



From local Farmer's Markets



To random veggie stands where you serve as your own cashier
{gotta love the trust, right?}




And the best part is...well...of course....THE TASTE!


Nothing like that FRESH grown taste!!

Do you buy from a farmer's market in the spring & summer?
Does your community have smaller veggies stands where you can
buy & go by just putting your cash in a jar?



Check out the rest of my posts on my summer fun ::


2 comments:

owlmeetsfairy said... Best Blogger Tips

I love fresh farmers market finds too. Beautiful colour photography

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Yum! Me too! and my husband took these pics...he did a great job, didn't he?

Related Posts with Thumbnails