Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project 365 :: Week 3

Day 15 - Mom and Dad do last minute paper work and mailings before
they leave to go back to Haiti.


Day 16 - What I Wore :: New Skinny Jeans from Kohls
at 1/3 of the original price, my FAV lace up combat-style boots,
creamy-gray long sleeved shirt, and short sleeve tannish cardi


Day 17 - My desk at the Pink Opportunities office
where I work a few hours a week doing office admin, newsletter design,
and website updating for my Mary Kay director friend

Day 18 - On our way to foster care training, Arno and I went
to OC Kabobs, a Middle Eastern style restaurant.
Arno is stirring the pinto bean dip which he promptly decided
that he did not like. I, on the other hand, loved it!
It's the rice and beans staple of my childhood coming
back through my tastebuds. YUMMY!


Day 19 - My sister & I along with a couple of friends went to be guinea pigs
models for a Mary Kay consultant training night. It is always fun
to get FREE pampering and learn a few tricks of the trade too!


Day 20 - Mhmmm...indulging on some leftover Christmas treats
Gotta love those M's.


Day 21 - Just past midnight, as the temps cooled down,
the precipitation outside built up into this fluffy white stuff.
One benefit of being awake late at night was that I got to enjoy it
since it was gone by morning with rainy drizzle to take its place.


I'm on a journey to chronicle my life with a picture a day for a year. I hope to discover the world around me in my day-to-day life in a uniquely different way as well as learn more about my DSLR to better capture those precious moments. Linking up with my friend Paige and others who are taking this challenge too.

2 comments:

Christina Gilliland said... Best Blogger Tips

I used to sell Mary Kay :) can you believe it? Ha! I remember those parties all too well. So fun! You wouldn't believe the amount of snow we have now. No little dusting for us! and your new outfit is so cute!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Really? How long did you sell it for? Did you like doing it? I have always loved Mary Kay but didn't think I would make a good consultant so I love being able to be involved in the company in this way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails