Saturday, January 28, 2012

Project 365 :: Week 4

Day 22 - Mom picked out some new hard-soled slippers for
me {and sis} for Christmas. This was their maiden voyage outside.


Day 23 - Jake Ray {my boss/friend's son}
and his rescued kitty, Nub-Nub, named because of his stubby tail


Day 24 - What I Wore :: Army green jack, gray & white striped dress,
long sleeved navy blue shirt, light gray scarf, skinny jeans,
and brown boots


Day 25 - Spending the afternoon with my bff, Alison
and my goddaughter Macy Hope


Day 26 - Color Training night at Mary Kay = fun with sis, Kasi and pal, Ashley


Day 27 - Spent the day finishing up the newsletter for EWO,
my parents' ministry in Haiti. Patches decide to "help" me! ;-)

Day 28 - Enjoying the sunshine on my face


I'm on a journey to chronicle my life with a picture a day for a year. I hope to discover the world around me in my day-to-day life in a uniquely different way as well as learn more about my DSLR to better capture those precious moments. Linking up with my friend Paige and others who are taking this challenge too.

2 comments:

Charissa said... Best Blogger Tips

what a challenge! love the shoes and the Color Training NIght and Mary Kay- you all look stunning ;)

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh! It is so fun! If you enjoy taking pictures, it is a beautiful challenge and journey!  and thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails