Tuesday, July 20, 2010

30 Days of Hope: Day 6 - It's a Girl Thing!

“Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing, love ends when you stop caring, friendship ends when you stop sharing... so share this with whom ever you consider a friend.”

Hope is....

pouring my heart out to a long-time girlfriend who is thousands of miles away and knowing that she HEARS my heart...grain and chaff....and keeps the grain & protects my heart.

Hope is....

sharing chicken tenders & fries with a new girlfriend, laughing, speculating, connecting over the ups and downs of life.

Hope is....

looking into the eyes of your ladies at cell and seeing love, acceptance, concern, encouragement, desire, hope....

Hope is....

connecting with another woman in her pain and because "you have been there"...it actually makes a difference.

I read an article on a friend's page that was so cool! Studies were done showing that one of women's primary ways of coping with stress was taking care of children and bonding with other women! Check it out....did I mention it was cool? :) So really? Click HERE and check it out! Okay, okay! I'll stop now! HA!

Laughter is the best medicine...they say. I think laughing with a girlfriend in ALL situations....one of the best meds in the world!

Do you have a bff, girlfriend, group of girls that help you de-stress? Give a shout out to them in my comments below and PLAN some GIRL TIME!





0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails