Monday, May 23, 2011

Bachelorette, Masters, & Firsts {Multitude Monday #231-245}

For the 2nd week in a row, life has been a whirlwind, but in a good way.

My parents flew in from Haiti for a week...





My girlfriends and I partied celebrating another bride-to-be pal...





We picked strawberries as a family for the FIRST TIME. Can you believe it? Yeah, no strawberry fields in Haiti!....





My sister, after MUCH hard work, achieved & received her Masters degree...





My 22-year-old cousin's little girl's 1st birthday....and 1st taste of cake!



I think she liked it! ;)


Adding some more of my gifts this week....

Gratitude - a feeling of thankfulness or appreciation, as for gifts or favours;
the state of feeling grateful

#231-245

~Hugging my dad with my sister at the same time {had been 5 months since we had seen him}
~Laughing with girlfriends whom I have known for many years
~Talking married stuff with memories of when we were ALL single together
~Laughing with my mom over Diet Pepsi exploding in the freezer
~Beautiful strawberry fields
~The taste of fresh strawberries
~Watching the sun set over the fields
~Spending time with family doing simple things
~Loving on my goddaughter all day, taking her places with me
~Celebrating my sister's hard work
~Hanging out with old friends in town for the graduation
~Sharing yummy new desserts with my sis & cuz
~Having fun at a 1-year-old birthday
~Watching her taste cake for the first time
~Receiving prayer and encouragement from a sister in the faith

I have joined The Gratitude Community -- a place to be inspired by others and what God is doing in their lives, a chance to share my own journey of gratitude, and an opportunity to REMEMBER to be grateful in ALL things. So on Mondays, I will add to my list of 1000 gifts of all the graces God has provided in my life. Would you consider joining me? Even if you don't blog, you can join the gratitude community by starting a gratitude journal, mentionning your gifts on Facebook, or sending e-mails to your friends. Let's work together to help in creating a more thankful, joyous world!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

How precious is this time with family which gets so much more meaningful when you don't see each other that often! Glad you had a good week.
Oh - and the pronunciation in SA would most likely be the same as in Dutch as SA comes from Dutch originally... (actually sth not to be so proud of, since it has to do with being the superiors, but there you go!)
Fenny

Lindsey V said... Best Blogger Tips

@thecrazyrambler I bet you are right! I didn't catch that you were Dutch! I think I do remember that now from my first read through on your blog! Thanks for popping back over!

Related Posts with Thumbnails