Sunday, June 10, 2012

Project 365 :: Day 150-161

Life has been fast-paced and filled with activity over the past few weeks,
and I look forward to {hopefully} getting back into a routine 
this upcoming week.  

One thing that has stayed consistent, however, 
is snapping a daily pic or two {or fifty!}to share here with you! 
It is one of the most precious and enjoyable parts of my day....
the moment where I take the camera in my hand 
and capture art in a little box.

I hope you are enjoying the journey along with me!

Day 150 :: "I've got sunshine...." 

Day 151 :: The fairie forest in my front yard 

Day 152 :: My mom's gorgeous hydrangea bush 

Day 153 :: And the weekend celebrations begin on Friday night
for my sister's 30th! Happy Birthday, Kasi! 

Day 154 :: And the BIG surprise of the birthday weekend....
Mom and Dad flying in from Haiti! 

Day 155 :: A little baked love for my bokkie to thank him 
for letting me be free to do all of the birthday stuff including
an overnight away! 


Day 156 :: This picture is sort of a miracle one.
My grandparents have lived separated for over 40 years, 
and now they are getting along like I have never seen in my 
lifetime. I snapped this pic of them walking to the car.

Day 157 :: So if you have ever wondered where I 
get my random, carefree, be-yourself-no-matter-where-you-are
sensibilities, this might give you a glimpse.
Yeah. These are my parents.
Dancing in Lowe's.
;-) 

Day 158 :: An afternoon snack at the new homestead.
#LoveMyKitchen 

Day 159 :: Sisterly Silliness
My mom and her sister laughed so much during this
random photo moment that I do not know if
I ever got one of both of them looking at the camera
but look how cute this is! 

Day 160 :: Date night with my bokkie.
Movie on the screen - The Avengers 

Day 161 :: Purple Love 
Don't you just love my new purple rain boots!?!
Eeeee! First ones I have owned since childhood!
#SO #MUCH #FUN



I'm on a journey, chronicling my life with a picture a day for a year. I hope to discover the world around me in my day-to-day life in a uniquely different way as well as learn more about my DSLR to better capture those precious moments. 


8 comments:

Annie | annieathome.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh... cannot wait to hear about all your adventures this week! Looking forward to a good long chat sometime very soon! Also, love that sunshiney pic. 

Maryjane said... Best Blogger Tips

Luv the boots!

Jen said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome rain boots! Looks like the surprise was so much fun!

thegypsymama said... Best Blogger Tips

You said "bokkie" - ahhhhhh LOVE IT!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Hehehe...he got me started on it from almost Week #1 of our relationship and it just stuck. We get mocked a lot for it in both America and SA but we don't care!! We love it!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you! Fun. Stressful. Exciting. All of the Above. She enjoyed her birthday weekend immensely and that made me happy!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you! It rained one day this week and I was kind of having a cloudy-heart day too and then I realized, "I can wear my boots!" and I got a little thrill! #ItsTheLittleThings

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Enjoyed our chat LOADS! It's never enough...always want more! ;-)  And thank you...I agonized over which self-portrait pic to post for that day and Arno liked 3 other ones better but I went with my own artistic instinct in the end...under the nose shot and all. heheee

Related Posts with Thumbnails