Sunday, January 9, 2011

Head to Higher Ground

Today in church we were challenged to approach this new year with this one phrase foremost in our minds:

I NEED JESUS!

This has inspired and challenged me to incorporate this idea into my blog writing, and I am going to dedicate a set period of time to do so but as I am still pondering, praying, and allowing the words of the Holy Spirit to "marinate" in my spirit so I can share what He chooses, I would like to share a post with you from a woman who speaks with such grace and love from the Father at Heart to Heart with Holley. Today she spoke on "heading to higher ground" as the "wave" comes...you HAVE to check it out! It connects DIRECTLY to connecting to Jesus first in the middle of our circumstances--just what the pastor was talking about today!

Link over to her and come back and let me know what you think! I would love to connect you to others who help to encourage your day!

Thanks for reading and staying connected....



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails