Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Few Little Goals

I have a couple of "little" goals that I have decided on for this year that I want to work towards. I won't be perfectionistic or religious about it. I am just going to take one day at a time, and work toward living IN those moments and days and not just at the potential outcome.

So here they are......

#1 - Blog each day of the year, even if some posts are simple like a Scripture, a quote, a song, a picture, etc, and whether I "feel" like it or feel inspired at all.

#2 - I am joining the 2011 Siesta Scripture Memory Team in where women will join together in accountability to memorize 2 Scriptures of your choice per month for the year.

#3 - In the next week or month, I am going to choose ONE word as a theme for my 2011. I just discovered this "concept" in the blogging world yesterday so I am obviously a bit behind...nonetheless, I will ask the Lord to show me His theme for me and let that be a guide for what I write about this year. And when I know what that is, YOU will be the first to know so watch this space! :)

So there you go. I've put it out there. For better or worse. Pass or fail.

But, isn't that how it is with the Father? You just have to take a leap, a step, or maybe just a tiny little decision in your soul/spirit, and then He takes it and makes something beautiful and unexpected even during the times when it seems REAL messy.

What are your dreams/desires/goals/plans for 2011?







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails