Thursday, October 11, 2012

31 Days of Story {Day 11} Airport Shooting {My FIRST Video-log AND Linky}


Want to read the entire 31 days of story?
If you do not want to miss even ONE day, please subscribe 
at the top of this post by entering your email address.


Today is a MOMENTOUS occasion here at The Little Missionary Girl.

I have recorded my FIRST EVER vlog!
{that's bloggy speak for video log post for anyone who was wondering!}

This story was just too great to ONLY write. I had to give you my animated story-telling version.

I asked Arno if I sounded "funny" and he said that I have a bit of "video" voice! LOL! I suppose I do have my "public speaking" voice for sure. My communications degree is rubbing off a little, but a few extra "ums" to keep me humble!

I hope you enjoy this story!
It is TRULY a missionary kid story, so hit play and enjoy!

If you are reading from a reader or in your email, 
please click HERE to see the video!


I also want to welcome the ladies from (in) This Season over here today!
We are an (in)courage community doing life together in and out of the ministry or mission field!
Inviting them, and YOU, friend, to link up below with your story of faith or fear, doubt or hope, angst or love, change or habits, brokenness or renewal.
Whatever season you may be in, let's share this together!



 




Also joining Emily, Denise, & Michelle and their amazing communities.

7 comments:

Nikki said... Best Blogger Tips

Eeek! I got to LISTEN to Lindsey :) Loved it, friend. and a perfect message for me. Thank you! (hope to chat with you tonight? #FMFParty) :)

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, yeah, friend! Thank you...I was so nervous hitting publish on this one! My best friend is in town and we are going "out of town" for a few days so I may not make it to the party tonight...which makes me sad... ;( But I might try to pop in and at least say Hi, if I can!

Sheryl O'Bryan said... Best Blogger Tips

Great job! It was fun to see you AND hear you!

Annie | annieathome.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Ahhh! Lindsey. You are in your element here. I loved this - the story, the application, the telling of it. So much fun, so much goodness!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you, Annie...you inspired me...long ago...I was nervous but it was fun!!

lindseyfoj said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you, Sheryl!

Emilie Reading said... Best Blogger Tips

I loved this. I loved the way you started looking all serious, but couldn't hold the face for more than a few seconds and then burst into a smile. I love the way you tell the story so I feel like I'm sat on the sofa next to you, I love the fact that you were THAT kid, and I love the fact that you learn lessons about God from life's memories.



It reminds me of the time the police stormed our 'illegal' school, guns pointing all around and I shouted at my dad (who was my teacher at the time) "I told you I didn't want to go to school! See what's happening now?!!?!!" He just looked right back at me and said "Girl you're going to sit down and be quite RIGHT NOW, this is NOT the time for your attitude." What on earth goes through our heads in those moments?!?!?!??

Related Posts with Thumbnails