Monday, October 22, 2012

Project 365 :: Day 282 - 293

So the past couple of weeks have been filled with photography classes, several overnight trips, college bestie hangout time, and beautiful "normal" moments of life in between.

On the home stretch...thank you for sharing this journey with me....

Day 282 :: My photography professor and his Nikon ;-)


Day 284(1) :: Patches absolutely love it when I open the blinds 
and she can perch like this! 


Day 284(2) :: Our professor is so fun and knowledgable.
Love this fun shot! 

Day 284(3) :: Focused on Photography 


Day 285(1) :: So yeah. This is my neighborhood.
And this is a Hollywood movie being filmed there.
And oh yeah...Susan Sarandon was hangin' in my hood.
But No. I did not see her.


Day 285(2) :: The beginning of the week long FUN 
with my college bff!!


Day 286(1) :: Waiting "patiently" at the bus stop
for FORTY-FIVE MINUTES!!!!


Day 286(2) :: My VERY FIRST art gallery experience
{Can you believe it?}
#SOFUN 


Day 287 :: A post museum photo session

Day 288 :: Some of my VERY favorite people in the world
Pastors Bill and Lisa Shuler
#WorldClassLeaders
#Seriously


Day 289 :: On my way to photography class, this was
the view from my rearview mirror in the rain 


Day 290 :: Showing the bff the island of wild horses
#BeachLove 


Day 291 :: A day of outlet shopping


Day 292 :: Oh...it's really and truly here...
#MyFavoriteSeason 


Day 293(1) :: Hanging with fellow photographers on our field trip day 


Day 293(2) :: One of the best parts of this photography
learning experience has been sharing it with my sister!
Yay!


I'm on a journey, chronicling my life with a picture a day for a year. I am nearing the end of my journey and have consistently discovered the world around me in my day-to-day life in a uniquely different way as well as learned more about my DSLR to better capture those precious moments. 


{Update: Currently taking a couple of photography classes 
with my sister this fall 2012...very excited!}


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails