Saturday, October 8, 2011

{RE}discovering Him :: Day 8 - The Bridegroom

Oh my!

What a lovely day with my favorite man!



We spent time doing one of his favorite activities - checking out classic cars.

I loved sharing time with the love of my life doing something that was so special to him.

When we first fell in love, the Lord revealed to me a new aspect of His love - the way of a bridegroom with his bride.

And I loved tumbling into the realization that every relationship that God gives shows us another facet of who HE is - the I AM.



{RE}discovery :: Today I realized, all over again, how sharing life together, no matter what we are doing, enhances that understanding, not only, of the depth of our love for each other, but the magnitude of His love for us by giving us to each other to share, to laugh, to love, to do LIFE together.

Photobucket



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails